We have the largest scrapbooking selection in the area. We always keep up with the latest trends in scrapbooking and will even let you try out our tools. Come check us out! You can order any of our products by sending us an email or calling
New products in the store now or arriving this week:
- New sports scrapbook kits for lots of sports plus cheerleading
- New HOTP card makers templates for swing cards, shutter, stair step and slider cards
- New X-Cut easy ovals, squares, circles and rectangles mat cutting system
- Sew easy paper stitching templates
- New paper House Military Collection kits
- Doodlebug Friendly Forest owls and foxes
- NEW ALBUMS: over a dozen new selections of fresh designs
- Authentique Thanksgiving Grateful Collection
- Anna Griffin Halloween – Kraft Papers and journaling tags, fun ghosts and bats
- Jillibean 6 x 6 pads and tags – fun cats and owls for Halloween
- All new Reminisce Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas – beautiful designs
- Little B 3-D stickers for all occasions
- Doodlebug Halloween
- Lawn Fawn all new release stamp sets and matching dies – no more detail cutting
- FROZEN stickers, die cuts and paper
- Kaiser vintage Teddy Bear collection- cute enough to cuddle
- Tim Holtz Wallflower papers and vellum
- Prima Coffee Break papers
- Cottage Cutz Dies – holly, deer in snow, new nativity, Santa, dove
- New color sets in Tim Holtz distress minis
- New 6 x 6 embossing folders – great designs and you can emboss smaller size papers
- Star ornament die for home decorations
- CGull embossing folders – the fall basket is great, plus flourishes and more
- Jar dies and stamps continue to be hot and we have added more choices
- Memory Box Deer and Tree Stamps
- Mini Snowglobe punch – I have had fun making cute tags with this
- Dare 2 B Artzy new house die and stamps to make it haunted or gingerbread houses
- Dare 2 B Artzy snowman ornament set – really cute
- Dare 2 B Artzy Fall leaves and matching dies
- 6 x 6 pads of Washi tape when a strip just isn’t wide enough
- Palette knives and scrapers, ink blending tools for popular stencil techniques
- We are adding more stencils all the time
- Julie Nutting Halloween and Christmas dolls, plus wings to make them angels
- Tab punches if you are making any chipboard books for Christmas presents
- Jar and key punches
- Christmas paper collections:
- Fab Scraps Reindeer and music plus vintage tags
- Teresa Collins Candy Cane lane
- Kaiser Basecoat Christmas – a personal favorite – warm wood, lights, cookies, mistletoe
- Carta Bella Christmastime
- My Mind’s Eye Joyous – the glitter Santa is gorgeous
- Graphic 45 Night Before Christmas is packed and on it’s way to the store, as well as Raining Cats and Dogs and Time to Celebrate- call before making a special trip, but it should be here Friday or Monday at the latest
NEW SAMPLE BOARDS
- Fall festivities with pumpkins dressed as pilgrims and autumn splendor galore
- Christmas fun with a snowman set to ice fish and a gorgeous winter window
They have outdone themselves with cute howling dogs dressed for Trick and Treat, to a Happy Fall hedgehog and doggie popping out of an Autumn pumpkin.
6 new Christmas stamp sets including mistletoe which we have not had in the past, mittens, birds, very elegant designs, but can be done up in colorful fun as the samples show.
Here is a small sample of our "staple" products.
We have all you need to scrapbook your Branson trip with a huge selection on Branson custom items. Custom papers and die cuts of all the Branson attractions, & stickers. We are proud of our Branson wall!
We have custom papers for our local schools. Branson, Reeds Spring, Blue Eye, Hollister, and Forsyth with 2 or more styles per school. We also have custom die cuts and laser pages for all the schools.
We have lots of kits to make your life easier. They are exclusive to our store.
We carry a wide variety of tools! Cutting systems, die cutting systems, and electronic cutters, and more!
We have a huge variety of wooden stamps, acrylic stamps and all stamping supplies, from many different companies. Don't forget our Stamp of the Month Program!
We have many templates that are user friendly and versatile!!! Just trace, cut, and fold! That’s it!! Use whatever paper you choose, add some ink, chalk and or brads, buttons, or eyelets, and you have a fantastic embellishment made from paper! Make one, or make many. Use your template over and over.